Adabi Tepung Goreng Pisang 300g
Banana Fritter Flour
- Adabi Banana Fritter Flour is specially made to make crispy fritter including banana, jackfruits, yam, sweet potatoes and more.
- This product contains premium ingredients made specific for frying. (Note: no additional alteration necessary)
- 300 gram
- 20 months
- Cut the fresh banana into big slices.
- Heat oil for about 3-4 minutes.
- Mix one packet of Adabi Banana Fritter Flour with water and a little salt. Mix until batter becomes thick. Estimate each mixture is enough to be fried once. For 5-6 bananas use approximately 100g of flour. The ideal ratio is 4 parts water to 3 parts flour.
- Coat the banana with the flour mixture and fry until golden brown. Turn the banana occasionally while frying.
- Dish out the fried banana and drain the excessing oil.
- Best served when hot.
- The fried banana fritters will have an even coating that stays crispy for a good amount of time.
- Has a unique appetising aroma.