Adabi Kari Ikan 24g
Adabi Kari Ikan/Fish Curry Powder
- Our heritage and expertise in spice coupled with the use of premium ingredients have paved the way for the perfect home-cooked curry.
- The Adabi Fish Curry Powder can be used to create truly delicious fish curry; enhancing the aroma and adding to the flavour of the dish.
- A 24-gram packet is suitable for 4 pax.
- 24 grams
- 250 grams
- 18 Months
- Heat 3 – 7 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Sauté Fenugreek spices with cinnamon, sliced sliced garlic and curry leaf, until fragrant and the colour turns golden.
- Add Adabi Fish Curry powder paste. Sauté for 15 – 25 minutes on low heat until the paste thickens and the oil separates.
- Add 2 – 3 cups of water, tamarind juice and fish. Leave it for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat. Add in coconut milk and salt to taste. Cook for 25 minutes.
- Ready for serving.
- This product uses premium ingredients, such as special black pepper from Sarawak
- Delicious Malay curry recipes included on each packaging
- Suitable for preparation of other dishes and can be mixed with other Adabi products
- A Bumiputera product certified halal by JAKIM.
- Has a long shelf lifespan of up to 18 months
- This product is locally-produced in Rawang by Adabi Consumer Industries Sdn. Bhd.